The International Sun Conference on Teaching and Learning Program Committee selects the most relevant and innovative proposals to feature at the Sun Conference. Reviewers do not know the identity of the proposer, nor do proposers know the identity of reviewers. In some cases, the Committee recommends that the proposal be presented in a different format. The following are the primary evaluation criteria used in the review of proposals:
- Involves significant teaching and learning issues.
- Clarity and coherence of the session description.
- Indicates sustained reflection and/or scholarly engagement.
- Offers fresh information or practices.
- Will actively engage attendees from multiple departments and institutionss
- Aligned with session format and its requirements